Z-Lockers Reference – 062
- Corpus in one bended panel with perforations between roof and back for ventilation and sides front thickness 30 mm. with blunt folded edges on tree levels
- Steel base 120 mm (H).
- “Z” doors with internal hinges with external pin with 180 ° rotation, reinforce on the hinges side and blunt bend on tree orders on the remaining sides, upper and lower ventilation slots, transparent plastic label holder.
- Cylinder lock type Yale with double key.
- Upper space with half shelf at 500 mm high from the roof and bottom at 1140 mm high from the bottom , clothes hanger bar with plastic supports and hook . Left space with clothes hanger bar and roof at 1140 mm high from the bottom and right side 495 mm high.
- Carcass and door, powder coating finish RAL 7035 (other colours available, but only on order and with minimum quantity)
- 360W) x 500(D) x 1800(H) mm
Inner dimensions (each compartment)
- 358/170(W) x 480(D) x 1140(H) mm
- UNI 8596:2005 Stability
- UNI 8597:2005 Structure resistance
- UNI 8603:2005 Shelves supports resistance
- UNI 9081:2005 Resistance of the doors to vertical cargo
- UNI 8606:2005 Cargo total maximum
- UNI 8600:2005 Bending with concentrated cargo
- UNI 8601:1984 Bending of shelves
- UNI 9115/87 Erosion Taber
- UNI 9428/89 Resistance to scratches
- UNI 9429/89 Resistance tosudden changes in temparature
- UNI 9300/88 e FA 276/89 Tendency to get dirty
- UNI 9427/89 Resistance to light
- UNI 9149/89 Mirror-like reflection
- UNI EN ISO 9227/2006 Resistance to corrosion
- UNI 8901/86 Resistance to slamming
- UNI EN ISO 1520/95 Resistance trials
- UNI 10782/1999 Hardness test- Pencil method
- UNI EN ISO 2409/2007 Grid test