Sliding Door Cupboard High 150
Sliding Door Cupboard High Reference – S15A-S1212
- Corpus made by panels thickness 8/10 fixed by screws, bottom, top, back ,sides on rack thickness 40 mm with rounded edges.
- Steel base 80 mm (H).
- Sliding doors on bearings in the upper and lower part with anticut folds on 4 orders and central reinforcement. Plastic handle color black.
- Button lock with double safety key.
- Qty 4 adjustable shelves on rack, with galvanized supports
- Carcass and door, powder coating finish RAL 7035 (other colours available, but only on order and with minimum quantity)
- 1500(W) x 450(D) x 2000(H) mm
Inner dimensions (each compartment)
- 724×2(W) x 380(D) x 1900(H) mm
- width split in two sections
- UNI 8596:2005 Stability
- UNI 8597:2005 Structure resistance
- UNI 8603:2005 Shelves supports resistance
- UNI 9081:2005 Resistance of the doors to vertical cargo
- UNI 8606:2005 Cargo total maximum
- UNI 8600:2005 Bending with concentrated cargo
- UNI 8601:1984 Bending of shelves
- UNI 9115/87 Erosion Taber
- UNI 9428/89 Resistance to scratches
- UNI 9429/89 Resistance tosudden changes in temparature
- UNI 9300/88 e FA 276/89 Tendency to get dirty
- UNI 9427/89 Resistance to light
- UNI 9149/89 Mirror-like reflection
- UNI EN ISO 9227/2006 Resistance to corrosion
- UNI 8901/86 Resistance to slamming
- UNI EN ISO 1520/95 Resistance trials
- UNI 10782/1999 Hardness test- Pencil method
- UNI EN ISO 2409/2007 Grid test