Personal Locker 3 Doors
Personal Locker 3 doors reference – 1703
- Corpus in one bended panel with perforations between roof and back for ventilation and sides front thickness 30 mm. with folded edges on tree levels.
- Base on steel feet, 120 mm (H). with anti-corrosion plastic inserts, predisposed for the adjustable feet. Reinforced ribs for the base interlocking.
- Doors fitted with internal hinges with external pin with 180 ° rotation, reinforce on the hinges side, upper and lower ventilation slots, printed label holder.
- Cylinder lock type Yale with double key.
- Carcass and door, powder coating finish RAL 7035 (other colours available, but only on order and with minimum quantity)
- 322(W) x 500(D) x 1800(H) mm
Inner dimensions (each compartment)
- 320(W) x 480(D) x 525(H) mm
Door opening dimensions
- 232(W) x 474(H) mm
- UNI 9115/87 Taber erosion
- UNI 9428/89 Resistance to scratches
- UNI 9429/89 Resistance to sudden changes in temperature
- UNI 9300/88 and FA 276/89 Tendency to get dirty
- UNI 9427/89 Resistance to light
- UNI 9149/89 Mirror-like reflection
- UNI EN ISO 9227/2006 Resistance to corrosion
- UNI 8901/86 Resistance to slamming
- UNI EN ISO 1520/95 Resistance trials
- UNI 10782/1999 Hardness test- pencil method
- UNI EN ISO 2409/2007 Grid test