An office chair designed to suit the needs of a wide range of users, available with an upholstered or mesh backrest. The GLOBEline mesh is an attractive eye-catcher which guarantees comfort thanks to its flexible and breathable texture. The ergonomically contoured backrest provides permanent support to the pelvis. Height-adjustable and tiltable neckrest ensures additional comfort.
Globeline Comfort is equipped with a thicker and more comfortable seat and backrest. The seat and backrest feature side profiles upholstered with 3D mesh (Runner) available in 8 colours.
- Swivel chairs with different configurations as follows:
- Upholstered back medium
- Upholstered back high
- Mesh backrest high
- Comfort (optional)
- High reception/ counter chairs with foot ring base
- Conference chairs with different bases: on cantilever, on four legs (version with and without castors) and a swivel version.
2D Armrests – height adjustment 100 mm, side movement of the armrests 70 mm
- R2D-PP – Black polyamide (PA) frame, Black polyamide (PA) arm pads
- R2D-PU – Black polyamide (PA) frame, Black polyamide (PA) arm pads
4D Armrests – height adjustment 100 mm, side movement of the armrests 70 mm, forward/backward movement of the pad 50 mm, – pad rotation ± 15 °/30 °
- R4D-PU – Black polyamide (PA) frame, Black polyamide (PA) arm pads
- backrest tilt synchronised with the seat tilt at rate 3:1,
- backrest tilt angle of 21 ° synchronised with the seat tilt angle of 7 °,
- backrest multi-lock in 4 positions,
- backrest tilt force adjustment – 2 turns fast adjustment,
- seat depth adjustment 50 mm – as an option (SY-SDA),
- seat depth adjustment and negative seat inclination in range of 0 – 3 °
- as an option (SY-SDA-DGA),
- smooth height adjustment of chair with pneumatic gas lift.
- SY-SDA – Seat depth adjustment
- SY-SDA-DGA – Seat depth adjustment & Negative seat inclination
- No Headrest
- HRUA – Adjustable height 60 mm, tilt angle, upholstered
- HRMA – Adjustable height 60 mm, tilt angle, upholstered in Runner 3D fabric
- Without lumbar support
- LDA – Manual with height and depth adjustment (depth in range of 30 mm)
- LUH2 – Magnetic, with height and depth adjustment (height, entire length of backrest)
Upholstery types and colours
Click on this link to view the chair dimensions
Certified for 8 hours daily use approx. 110kgs – Tested maximum load capacity 150kgs