Filing Cabinet x3 Drawers
Filing Cabinet x3 Drawers Reference – 3CL
- Corpus made by panels thickness 8/10 sides predisposed for the drawers slides, rounded edges.
- Steel base 60 mm (H).
- Drawers ,made in steel sheet thickness 8/10 reinforced in the overstraining points. The drawers runs on robust telescopic slides with total extraction, the closing is with only one lock that closes all the drawers in the same time and is equipped with an anti tipping safety device that prevent the simultaneous opening of several drawers; with arched handle and label holder.
- Cylinder lock with simultaneous closing of all the drawers with 2 keys.
- 3 drawers that allows the accommodation of hanging folders with distance 39 cm, while every drawer is fitted with an additional trellis for those of 33 cm. In case of accommodation of cards, the maximum high is 300 mm.
- All powder coating finish light grey RAL 7035 (other colours available, but only on order and with minimum quantity)
- 460(W) x 630(D) x 1050(H) mm
Inner dimensions (each drawer)
- 390(W) x 540(D) x 300(H) mm
- UNI 8596:2005 Stability
- UNI 8597:2005 Structure resistance
- UNI 8603:2005 Shelves supports resistance
- UNI 9081:2005 Resistance of the doors to vertical cargo
- UNI 8606:2005 Cargo total maximum
- UNI 8600:2005 Bending with concentrated cargo
- UNI 8601:1984 Bending of shelves
- UNI 9115/87 Erosion Taber
- UNI 9428/89 Resistance to scratches
- UNI 9429/89 Resistance tosudden changes in temparature
- UNI 9300/88 e FA 276/89 Tendency to get dirty
- UNI 9427/89 Resistance to light
- UNI 9149/89 Mirror-like reflection
- UNI EN ISO 9227/2006 Resistance to corrosion
- UNI 8901/86 Resistance to slamming
- UNI EN ISO 1520/95 Resistance trials
- UNI 10782/1999 Hardness test- Pencil method
- UNI EN ISO 2409/2007 Grid test