Chemical Hazard Cupboard High
Chemical Hazard Cupboard High – 750-00001
- Corpus made by panels thickness 8/10 welded, bottom, top, back ,sides on rack thickness 30 mm with rounded edges.
- Steel base 100 mm (H).
- Hinged doors , with internal hinges with rotation pin 180°, reinforced with blunt bends on 3 edges.
- Cylinder lock with 2 keys
- Qty 3 adjustable shelves on rack, with galvanized supports
- 1 Containment tank for 28 Lt. and 3 adjustable shelves on rack, with galvanized supports.
- Carcass and door, powder coating finish Green RAL 6011
- 1000(W) x 450(D) x 2000(H) mm
Inner dimensions (each compartment)
- 998(W) x 430(D) x 1900(H) mm
- UNI 9115/87 Erosion Taber
- UNI 9428/89 Resistance to scratches
- UNI 9429/89 Resistance to sudden changes in temperature
- UNI 9300/88 e FA 276/89 Tendency to get dirty
- UNI 9427/89 Resistance to light
- UNI 9149/89 Mirror-like reflection
- UNI EN ISO 9227/2006 Resistance to corrosion
- UNI 8901/86 Resistance to slamming
- UNI EN ISO 1520/95 Resistance trials
- UNI 10782/1999 Hardness test- Pencil method
- UNI EN ISO 2409/2007 Grid test